Cloudbased Headless CMS
The application consists of these blocks:
- Frontend for configuration of fields, content types and data management
- REST API for data management
- Frontend for internal reporting, payment management, application configuration
- REST API for internal management
- Public content delivery API
While the frontends each are realized as a single page application using Bootstrap 4.0 as the layout component and MithrilJS as the rendering- and application component, the respective REST-APIs are constructed as microservices based on .Net Core and CQRS/ES using the framework “EventFlow”. PostgreSQL is used as the data persistence layer.
Every frontend and every REST microservice is stored at the Azure Container Registry as a docker image within the Continuous Integration and Continous Deployment pipeline of Azure DevOps and gets published by an updated managed Kubernetes cluster within the CI/CD pipeline.