Cloudbased Headless CMS
The application consists of the building blocks:
- Frontend for configuration of fields, content types and the data management built upon these
- REST API for data management
- Frontend for internal reporting, payment management and application configuration
- REST API for internal management services
- Public content delivery API
While the frontend services are built as single page applications with Bootstrap 4.0 as the layout component and VueJS as rendering- and application component, the REST services are built as microservices with .Net Core and CQRS/ES using the EventFlow library. PostgreSQL has been chosen as data persistence layer.
Each frontend and REST microservice is built and deployed within the Azure DevOps Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment pipeline as a docker image stored in the Azure Container Registry and published to a managed Kubernetes Cluster in Azure.